GameMax Black Hole Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 2.0 Tempered Glass Side Window Panel Black Case with Addressable RGB LED Fans
- Additional information
The GameMax Black Hole Mid-Tower gaming case includes two 200mm ARGB Ring Fans that cover the full width of the front panel, the Black hole is designed to make building easier, this case is finished with premium aesthetics for those gamers wanting to go to the next level without breaking the bank.
The two 200mm ARGB fans come pre-installed at the front, whilst providing a visually striking design they also ensure plenty of air is brought in to your system.
A GameMax V2.0 ARGB hub included allows for stunning lighting effects and easy connection to your system. You can connect up to five fans and two LED strips to the hub and sync all to your motherboard using the 3 Pin AURA connection, please note the hub to motherboard AURA connection is not included and will needed to be purchased separately. Please note the included hub supports a total of 5 fans.
The left side panel is made of 3mm tempered glass you can also show off the aesthetics of your build seen through this stunning glass panel.
Situated on top of the Black Hole is one USB3.0 port, one USB2.0 port, LED & Brightness buttons, HD Audio and Mic Jacks.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Compatible with the Following Fans
The GameMax Black Hole is compatible with the following fans:
– GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
Compatible with the Following Hubs
The GameMax Black Hole is compatible with the following hubs:
– Spectrum ARGB Hub
– GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
– Design: The Black Hole is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case and the first GameMax chassis to include two 200mm ARGB fans not only will these look great in your gaming set up but enable exceptional airflow. Fit an ATX motherboard and with plenty of room you can fit a wide selection of top hardware, meeting most installation requirements.
– Motherboard Sync: You can now take your colour control to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connection on the PWM hub, simply connect the 3pin AURA from your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans and strips the way you like.
– Excellent Airflow: Excellent cooling options are on offer with two 200mm fans at the front are not only more efficient but a lot quiter compared to mounting 120mm fans, mount a total of eight fans and room to mount water cooling radiators on the front (Up to 360mm), top (Up to 280mm) and rear (Up to 120mm) your case will have no problem cooling those high end components.
– ARGB Hub: Included in the Black Hole is an ARGB V2.0 ARGB PWM hub, connect up to five fans and two LED strips, have access to 18 colour modes manually or have even more using the motherboard software. Once all connected enjoy PWM auto speed controlled via MBs PWM signal, also 2 RGB buttons (Mode & Brightness), it much better for user to easy adjust light mode and adjust between 5 different brightness modes (0-20-40-80-100%).
– Tempered Glass: A 3mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
– Easy Maintenance: Located on the top of the Black Hole is a dust filters, helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
Internal 3.5": 2
Internal 2.5": 3
Notes: 1 x 2.5" & 3.5" Shared
Front: 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm / 2 x 200mm Fans (2 x 200mm Dual-Ring ARGB Fans Included)
Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan
Bottom: 2 x 120mm Fans
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers (controlling up to 5 fans in total)
1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 355mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 165mm
Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
PSU Max Length: 170mm
What’s In The Box
V2.0 Controller Manual
PWM Fan Connector
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
215mm x 466mm x 414mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
272mm x 471mm x 515mm