GameMax Gamma 500 Universal Socket 120mm PWM 1800RPM Addressable RGB LED Fan CPU Cooler with Wired Addressable RGB Controller
- Additional information
Brand new for 2019 GameMax have introduced the GameMax Gamma 500 Rainbow ARGB all-aluminium CPU.
The fans are synchronised to present amazing lighting effects simultaneously. Easily control your ARGB lighting system with a controller or RGB software when connected to a compatible motherboard (such as ASUS Aura).
The colours are programmed by motherboard software itself and the different colour modes are with the motherboard type that the user is using.
Optimised mounting kit with enhanced back plate and clips allow easy installation and improved durability.
Solid 0.5-mm fins & 5 heat pipes for highly efficient heat transfer.
A 120mm ARGB fan with vibration-eliminating rubber pads and PWM for low-noise operations. Supports mainstream Intel & AMD platforms.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
– Copper Heat Pipes: 5 pieces of HDT copper sintering powder heat pipes delivers high-efficiency heat conduction.
– Fan Fin: 2.5mm fan fins pitch high penetrability tower heat sink dissipates heat with low speed & noise fan.
– ARGB Fan: 120 x 120 x 25 PWM ARGB LED silent fan detachable when cleaning needed.
– Easy Installation: Simple and friendly installation in Intel and AMD system without moving the motherboard.
– ARGB Software: ARGB software control when your motherboard supports RGB lighting.
– RGB Mystic Light Sync: With the convenience of Mystic Light Sync, you can control RGB LED solutions to customise your computer lighting from other supported peripherals, such as RGB CPU/System Coolers, Memory Modules, Cases, HDDs, Keyboards, Mice, Mouse Pads, Headsets and LED Strips.
– Wired Controller Included: Synchronised ARGB aluminium housing and fan provide amazing lighting visuals. Use the wire controller to customise the colour scheme to match your ultimate gaming build.
– Software Control: If your motherboard supports ARGB lighting, then you can use software control by simply plugging in the ARGB connector (included) into the RGB Header on your motherboard.
CPU Block Specifications
Connector: (LED Powered) 3pin AURA & (Fan Powered) 4pin PWM
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
Starting Voltage: 5VDC
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 7-13.5VDC
Rated Current: 0.07-0.29A
Air Flow: 51.18CFM
Power Input: 2.04W
Lifetime: 30,000 hrs
Power: Intel / AMD TDP 187W CPU
Intel: LGA775 / LGA1155 / LGA1150 / LGA1156 / LGA1151
AMD: Socket 754 / 939 / 940 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM3 / AM3+ / FM1 / FM2 / AM4
What’s In The Box
Thermal and Silica Gel
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
126mm x 153mm x 80mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
170mm x 221mm x 116mm
Net: 0.7 KG
Gross: 0.9 KG