GameMax Venus Mid Tower 1 x USB 3.0 / 2 x USB 2.0 Tempered Glass Side Window Panel Black Case with Addressable RGB LED Lighting & Fan
- Additional information
The GameMax Venus ARGB Mid Tower is made with an easy to build in chassis, Two RGB strips running down the front panel illuminate the unique shapes and all point to an outward facing intake vent that is big enough to feed plenty of air in to your system and keep it cool.
One rear GameMax Razor 120mm fan is pre-installed and space to mount up to 10 more fans give you fantastic cooling right out of the box. Please note the included hub supports a total of 6 fans.
You can sync all of your LED and Fan lighting using the hub or if you have a compatible motherboard you can use the included master 3-pin ARGB connector to truly customise the lighting using your mobo software.
Located on top of the Venus are two USB2.0 and one USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.
Compatible with the Following Fans
The GameMax Venus is compatible with the following fans:
– GameMax Mirage Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Mirage White Fins Dual-Ring Rainbow RGB 120mm Fan
– GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
– GameMax ARGB 3 In 1 Kit
Compatible with the Following Hubs
The GameMax Venus is compatible with the following hubs:
– Spectrum ARGB Hub
– GameMax ARGB Fan Hub
– Design: The Venus is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all-black chassis featuring a 4mm tempered glass side panel. On the front is a unique LED strip in the shape of a V, the Venus is a real spectacle in any set up.
– Thermal Solution: Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Venus, the chassis can mount eleven 120mm fans in total, with one GameMax Razor fan included and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the front you really can enhance your cooling further. Please note the included hub supports a total of 6 fans.
– Motherboard Sync: You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
– LED Lighting Control: Included in the Venus is a 6 x 3 or 4 Pin fan port and with a SATA power connection for easy installation, you now have the ability to connect to on board RGB headers with a 3 Pin AURA connector included.
– RF Remote Control: As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
– Tempered Glass: A 4mm full tempered glass panels to show off your build from all angles.
– Easy Maintenance: Located on the top and bottom of the Venus are magnetic dust filters helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Water Cooling Ready
Supported Radiator Size
Supported Radiator Positions
Internal 3.5": 3
Internal 2.5": 5
Notes: 3 x 2.5" & 3.5" Shared
Front: 3 x 120mm or 3 x 140mm Fans
Top: 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans
Rear: 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm GameMax Razor ARGB Fan Included)
Fan Controllers: 1 Fan Controllers (controlling up to 6 fans in total)
1 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x HD Audio
1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 390mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
Internal Cable Management Depth: 25mm
What’s In The Box
Product Dimensions ( W x H x D )
210mm x 495mm x 480mm
Packaging Dimensions ( W x H x D )
302mm x 541mm x 568mm